SIMPLY HIS
SIMPLY HIS
SIMPLY HIS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SIMPLY HIS

CONSIDERING THE END OF THEIR CONVERSATION, JESUS CHRIST Heb:13:7

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ecc 4:8-11 weey devotion

Go down 
AuthorMessage
clark thompson
saint
saint

Ecc 4:8-11 weey devotion Empty
PostSubject: Ecc 4:8-11 weey devotion   Ecc 4:8-11 weey devotion Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 12:06 pm

Ecclesiastes 4:8

KJV 8 There is one alone, and there is not a second; yea, he hath neither child nor brother: yet is there no end of all his labour; neither is his eye satisfied with riches; neither saith he, For whom do I labour, and bereave my soul of good? This is also vanity, yea, it is a sore travail.

Ecclesiastes 4:8The Voice (VOICE)

8 a person who is all alone—with no child, no sibling—yet he works hard his entire life. Still he is never satisfied with the wealth he gains. Does he stop to ask, “Why am I working so hard?” or “Why am I depriving myself of life’s simple pleasures?” This, too, is fleeting, like trying to catch hold of a breath; it’s a miserable situation.

The Voice (VOICE)
The Voice Bible Copyright © 2012 Thomas Nelson, Inc. The Voice™ translation © 2012 Ecclesia Bible Society All rights reserved.

These are my thoughts.
It has been said that all the riches in the world mean nothing if you nobody to share them with but hard work ultimately has no value if we do not work for the Lord.
Back to top Go down
clark thompson
saint
saint

PostSubject: Re: Ecc 4:8-11 weey devotion   Ecc 4:8-11 weey devotion Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2014 12:53 pm

Ecclesiastes 4:9
KJV 9 Two are better than one; because they have a good reward for their labour.

Ecclesiastes 4:9The Voice (VOICE)
9 Two are better than one because a good return comes when two work together.

The Voice (VOICE) The Voice Bible Copyright © 2012 Thomas Nelson, Inc. The Voice™ translation © 2012 Ecclesia Bible Society All rights reserved.

These are my thoughts.
We can do more when we come together.
Back to top Go down
clark thompson
saint
saint

PostSubject: Re: Ecc 4:8-11 weey devotion   Ecc 4:8-11 weey devotion Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 10:52 am

Ecclesiastes 4:10
KJV 10 For if they fall, the one will lift up his fellow: but woe to him that is alone when he falleth; for he hath not another to help him up.

Ecclesiastes 4:10The Voice (VOICE)
10 If one of them falls, the other can help him up. But who will help the pitiful person who falls down alone?

The Voice (VOICE) The Voice Bible Copyright © 2012 Thomas Nelson, Inc. The Voice™ translation © 2012 Ecclesia Bible Society All rights reserved.

These are my thoughts.
We as Christians are not to knock people down but help them up to Christ.
Back to top Go down
clark thompson
saint
saint

PostSubject: Re: Ecc 4:8-11 weey devotion   Ecc 4:8-11 weey devotion Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2014 11:31 am

Ecclesiastes 4:11
KJV 11 Again, if two lie together, then they have heat: but how can one be warm alone?

Ecclesiastes 4:11The Voice (VOICE)

11 In the same way, if two lie down together, they can keep each other warm. But how will the one who sleeps alone stay warm against the night?

These are my thoughts.
There is something special about being married and it is beautiful.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ecc 4:8-11 weey devotion   Ecc 4:8-11 weey devotion Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ecc 4:8-11 weey devotion
Page 1 of 1