SIMPLY HIS
SIMPLY HIS
SIMPLY HIS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SIMPLY HIS

CONSIDERING THE END OF THEIR CONVERSATION, JESUS CHRIST Heb:13:7

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ecc 9 devotion

Go down 
AuthorMessage
clark thompson
saint
saint

Ecc 9 devotion Empty
PostSubject: Ecc 9 devotion   Ecc 9 devotion Icon_minitimeMon Oct 16, 2017 7:52 pm

Ecclesiastes 9:1
KJV 1 For all this I considered in my heart even to declare all this, that the righteous, and the wise, and their works, are in the hand of God: no man knoweth either love or hatred by all that is before them.
AKJV 1 For all this I considered in my heart even to declare all this, that the righteous, and the wise, and their works, are in the hand of God: no man knows either love or hatred by all that is before them.

These are my thoughts.
We are able to work for God because He is working thru us.
Back to top Go down
clark thompson
saint
saint

Ecc 9 devotion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ecc 9 devotion   Ecc 9 devotion Icon_minitimeFri Oct 20, 2017 11:17 pm

Ecclesiastes 9:2
KJV 2 All things come alike to all: there is one event to the righteous, and to the wicked; to the good and to the clean, and to the unclean; to him that sacrificeth, and to him that sacrificeth not: as is the good, so is the sinner; and he that sweareth, as he that feareth an oath.
AKJV 2 All things come alike to all: there is one event to the righteous, and to the wicked; to the good and to the clean, and to the unclean; to him that sacrifices, and to him that sacrifices not: as is the good, so is the sinner; and he that swears, as he that fears an oath.

These are my thoughts.
Judgment day is coming one day, will you be ready?
Back to top Go down
clark thompson
saint
saint

Ecc 9 devotion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ecc 9 devotion   Ecc 9 devotion Icon_minitimeMon Nov 13, 2017 8:42 pm

Ecclesiastes 9:3
KJV 3 This is an evil among all things that are done under the sun, that there is one event unto all: yea, also the heart of the sons of men is full of evil, and madness is in their heart while they live, and after that they go to the dead.
AKJV 3 This is an evil among all things that are done under the sun, that there is one event to all: yes, also the heart of the sons of men is full of evil, and madness is in their heart while they live, and after that they go to the dead.

These are my thoughts.
Our hearts are full of evil until we let Jesus into our hearts and change us.
Back to top Go down
clark thompson
saint
saint

Ecc 9 devotion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ecc 9 devotion   Ecc 9 devotion Icon_minitimeThu Nov 16, 2017 9:11 pm

Ecclesiastes 9:5
KJV 5 For the living know that they shall die: but the dead know not any thing, neither have they any more a reward; for the memory of them is forgotten.
AKJV 5 For the living know that they shall die: but the dead know not any thing, neither have they any more a reward; for the memory of them is forgotten.

These are my thoughts.
Death has no reward but thru life in Jesus, He remembers us and will rewards us with a life that doesn’t end.
Back to top Go down
clark thompson
saint
saint

Ecc 9 devotion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ecc 9 devotion   Ecc 9 devotion Icon_minitimeMon Dec 11, 2017 8:40 pm

Ecclesiastes 9:5
KJV 5 For the living know that they shall die: but the dead know not any thing, neither have they any more a reward; for the memory of them is forgotten.
AKJV 5 For the living know that they shall die: but the dead know not any thing, neither have they any more a reward; for the memory of them is forgotten.

These are my thoughts.
We have only a life span to deal with death, after death it will be too late.
Back to top Go down
clark thompson
saint
saint

Ecc 9 devotion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ecc 9 devotion   Ecc 9 devotion Icon_minitimeWed Dec 13, 2017 8:42 pm

Ecclesiastes 9:7
KJV 7 Go thy way, eat thy bread with joy, and drink thy wine with a merry heart; for God now accepteth thy works.
AKJV 7 Go your way, eat your bread with joy, and drink your wine with a merry heart; for God now accepts your works.

These are my thoughts.
We can live it up in the blessings of the Lord as long as we are in His will, we should enjoy His will.
Back to top Go down
clark thompson
saint
saint

Ecc 9 devotion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ecc 9 devotion   Ecc 9 devotion Icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2018 8:58 pm

Ecclesiastes 9:7
KJV 7 Go thy way, eat thy bread with joy, and drink thy wine with a merry heart; for God now accepteth thy works.
AKJV 7 Go your way, eat your bread with joy, and drink your wine with a merry heart; for God now accepts your works.

These are my thoughts.
We should live in joy when we have our lives for the Lord.
Back to top Go down
clark thompson
saint
saint

Ecc 9 devotion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ecc 9 devotion   Ecc 9 devotion Icon_minitimeTue Jan 16, 2018 8:46 pm

Ecclesiastes 9:8
KJV 8 Let thy garments be always white; and let thy head lack no ointment.
AKJV 8 Let your garments be always white; and let your head lack no ointment.

These are my thoughts.
We have spiritually white robes thru the Lord Jesus. We are so blessed by our Savior.
Back to top Go down
clark thompson
saint
saint

Ecc 9 devotion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ecc 9 devotion   Ecc 9 devotion Icon_minitimeMon Feb 12, 2018 8:54 pm

Ecclesiastes 9:9
KJV 9 Live joyfully with the wife whom thou lovest all the days of the life of thy vanity, which he hath given thee under the sun, all the days of thy vanity: for that is thy portion in this life, and in thy labour which thou takest under the sun.
AKJV 9 Live joyfully with the wife whom you love all the days of the life of your vanity, which he has given you under the sun, all the days of your vanity: for that is your portion in this life, and in your labor which you take under the sun.

These are my thoughts.
Many marriages don’t work very well because they aren’t happy with each other, a wife is meant to be a blessing.
Back to top Go down
clark thompson
saint
saint

Ecc 9 devotion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ecc 9 devotion   Ecc 9 devotion Icon_minitimeTue Feb 13, 2018 8:59 pm

Ecclesiastes 9:10
KJV 10 Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, do it with thy might; for there is no work, nor device, nor knowledge, nor wisdom, in the grave, whither thou goest.
AKJV 10 Whatever your hand finds to do, do it with your might; for there is no work, nor device, nor knowledge, nor wisdom, in the grave, where you go.

These are my thoughts.
We should instead act in the Lord’s will and the power we get from relying on Him.
Back to top Go down
clark thompson
saint
saint

Ecc 9 devotion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ecc 9 devotion   Ecc 9 devotion Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2018 7:33 pm

Ecclesiastes 9:11
KJV 11 I returned, and saw under the sun, that the race is not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, neither yet bread to the wise, nor yet riches to men of understanding, nor yet favour to men of skill; but time and chance happeneth to them all.
AKJV 11 I returned, and saw under the sun, that the race is not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, neither yet bread to the wise, nor yet riches to men of understanding, nor yet favor to men of skill; but time and chance happens to them all.

These are my thoughts.
We don’t have to leave things up to time and chance because we can trust them to the Lord.
Back to top Go down
clark thompson
saint
saint

Ecc 9 devotion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ecc 9 devotion   Ecc 9 devotion Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2018 8:09 pm

Ecclesiastes 9:12
KJV 12 For man also knoweth not his time: as the fishes that are taken in an evil net, and as the birds that are caught in the snare; so are the sons of men snared in an evil time, when it falleth suddenly upon them.
AKJV 12 For man also knows not his time: as the fishes that are taken in an evil net, and as the birds that are caught in the snare; so are the sons of men snared in an evil time, when it falls suddenly on them.

These are my thoughts.
We don’t know how much time or will happen during our times many things are out of our control but God knows and He is in full control.
Back to top Go down
clark thompson
saint
saint

Ecc 9 devotion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ecc 9 devotion   Ecc 9 devotion Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2018 7:32 pm

Ecclesiastes 9:13
KJV 13 This wisdom have I seen also under the sun, and it seemed great unto me:
AKJV 13 This wisdom have I seen also under the sun, and it seemed great to me:

These are my thoughts.
Wisdom is only great when it comes from the Lord.
Back to top Go down
clark thompson
saint
saint

Ecc 9 devotion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ecc 9 devotion   Ecc 9 devotion Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2018 7:48 pm

Ecclesiastes 9:14
KJV 14 There was a little city, and few men within it; and there came a great king against it, and besieged it, and built great bulwarks against it:
AKJV 14 There was a little city, and few men within it; and there came a great king against it, and besieged it, and built great bulwarks against it:

These are my thoughts.
We have the greatest King and He wants to build up the city with us.
Back to top Go down
clark thompson
saint
saint

Ecc 9 devotion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ecc 9 devotion   Ecc 9 devotion Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2018 7:48 pm

Ecclesiastes 9:14
KJV 14 There was a little city, and few men within it; and there came a great king against it, and besieged it, and built great bulwarks against it:
AKJV 14 There was a little city, and few men within it; and there came a great king against it, and besieged it, and built great bulwarks against it:

These are my thoughts.
We have the greatest King and He wants to build up the city with us.
Back to top Go down
clark thompson
saint
saint

Ecc 9 devotion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ecc 9 devotion   Ecc 9 devotion Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2018 7:14 pm

Ecclesiastes 9:15
KJV 15 Now there was found in it a poor wise man, and he by his wisdom delivered the city; yet no man remembered that same poor man.
AKJV 15 Now there was found in it a poor wise man, and he by his wisdom delivered the city; yet no man remembered that same poor man.

These are my thoughts.
We can do great things with wisdom but this doesn’t mean we will be remembered.
Back to top Go down
clark thompson
saint
saint

Ecc 9 devotion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ecc 9 devotion   Ecc 9 devotion Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2018 7:19 pm

Ecclesiastes 9:16
KJV 16 Then said I, Wisdom is better than strength: nevertheless the poor man's wisdom is despised, and his words are not heard.
AKJV 16 Then said I, Wisdom is better than strength: nevertheless the poor man's wisdom is despised, and his words are not heard.

These are my thoughts.
We should know that true wisdom is strength instead of despising wisdom.
Back to top Go down
clark thompson
saint
saint

Ecc 9 devotion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ecc 9 devotion   Ecc 9 devotion Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2018 7:55 pm

Ecclesiastes 9:17
KJV 17 The words of wise men are heard in quiet more than the cry of him that ruleth among fools.
AKJV 17 The words of wise men are heard in quiet more than the cry of him that rules among fools.

These are my thoughts.
Often times to hear wise words, we need to slow down to listen.
Back to top Go down
clark thompson
saint
saint

Ecc 9 devotion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ecc 9 devotion   Ecc 9 devotion Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2018 7:52 pm

Ecclesiastes 9:18
KJV 18 Wisdom is better than weapons of war: but one sinner destroyeth much good.
AKJV 18 Wisdom is better than weapons of war: but one sinner destroys much good.

These are my thoughts.
Wisdom can win wars without much fighting, if we are wise then we let God carry us into our fight with own flesh and against sin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ecc 9 devotion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ecc 9 devotion   Ecc 9 devotion Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ecc 9 devotion
Page 1 of 1