SIMPLY HIS
SIMPLY HIS
SIMPLY HIS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SIMPLY HIS

CONSIDERING THE END OF THEIR CONVERSATION, JESUS CHRIST Heb:13:7

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Animals and thr rapture.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
jtheb
saint
saint

Animals and thr rapture. Empty
PostSubject: Animals and thr rapture.   Animals and thr rapture. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 11:51 pm

What do you think will happen to any pets at the rapture?
Back to top Go down
Elaine
saint
saint
Elaine

PostSubject: Re: Animals and thr rapture.   Animals and thr rapture. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 1:09 am

Nowt [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Anne
Admin
Anne

PostSubject: Re: Animals and thr rapture.   Animals and thr rapture. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 1:55 am

lol! @ Elaine
I'm saying nothing because jtheb has a good verse of scripture for this on another forum Animals and thr rapture. 191336
Back to top Go down
https://simplyhis.rpg-board.net
jtheb
saint
saint

PostSubject: Re: Animals and thr rapture.   Animals and thr rapture. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 3:08 am

? Am I being inflamatory?
Back to top Go down
angel
saint
saint
angel

PostSubject: Re: Animals and thr rapture.   Animals and thr rapture. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 3:17 am

I dont know JtheB but i am interested in the Question and the Scripture. Animals and thr rapture. 613184
Back to top Go down
Anne
Admin
Anne

PostSubject: Re: Animals and thr rapture.   Animals and thr rapture. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 4:48 am

jtheb wrote:
Well cindy certainly thinks so and we both have been told off for being insulting...now inflammatory is one thing but being called insulting is another Laughing
They ain't too pleased over at the ok coral jtheb lol
Back to top Go down
jtheb
saint
saint

PostSubject: Re: Animals and thr rapture.   Animals and thr rapture. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 5:00 am

Well! We have both responded.

One day I shall be too outspoken and get banned!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Anne
Admin
Anne

PostSubject: Re: Animals and thr rapture.   Animals and thr rapture. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 5:03 am

lol! I just picture you now John and your not a person who gets banned lol but hey there not many rootin' tootin' cindys about lol
Back to top Go down
Elaine
saint
saint
Elaine

PostSubject: Re: Animals and thr rapture.   Animals and thr rapture. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 5:23 am

jtheb wrote:

You can get tablets for that............. I use brufen [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
angel
saint
saint
angel

PostSubject: Re: Animals and thr rapture.   Animals and thr rapture. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 5:32 am

Ok i'm interested...... so spill..... and who is Cindy, and what forum?
Back to top Go down
Anne
Admin
Anne

PostSubject: Re: Animals and thr rapture.   Animals and thr rapture. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 6:17 am

well ive got an infraction and a warning for believing dogs and cats will not be raptured and for mocking faith Embarassed
Back to top Go down
jtheb
saint
saint

PostSubject: Re: Animals and thr rapture.   Animals and thr rapture. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 6:33 am

I sometimes wonder about the mental balance of some people.
(Who could I be refering to?)
Back to top Go down
Elaine
saint
saint
Elaine

PostSubject: Re: Animals and thr rapture.   Animals and thr rapture. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 6:50 am

Obviously whoever gave Anne the infraction John.
Anne, that could be dangerous, I'd get it xrayed [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I'm with Angel, you've switched on my curious button [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Anne
Admin
Anne

PostSubject: Re: Animals and thr rapture.   Animals and thr rapture. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 7:05 am

Cindy is a person who runs a forum called Fresh Hope she was ok just that she posts these l-o-n-g post of copy and posting from other web sites.
She was rather angry when a man called streetsinger mentioned he was against guns and he left the forum because it got so bad but we are still there jtheb and I and to be honest she dislikes jtheb's short post and she just dislikes me...... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Elaine
saint
saint
Elaine

PostSubject: Re: Animals and thr rapture.   Animals and thr rapture. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 7:31 am

Blimey Anne, I just found it.

Is it an Asylum??? They sound quite bonkers [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Since when did Noah take pets on the ark [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

And how did God, saving 8 human beings, show His preference for animals
There were only 2 of each unclean, fair enough 7 of the clean, but the odd one got sacrificed and after the flood we were give permission to eat meat [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Oh dear Anne, poor little things are in for a shock...................... or are they ???
Looking at something else I found these verses today.

Ecclesiastes 9.
5 For the living know that they will die,
but the dead know nothing;
they have no further reward,
and even the memory of them is forgotten. 6 Their love, their hate
and their jealousy have long since vanished;
never again will they have a part
in anything that happens under the sun.
Back to top Go down
jtheb
saint
saint

PostSubject: Re: Animals and thr rapture.   Animals and thr rapture. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 7:32 am

One of my repeated comments is that the value of a posting is inversely proportional to its length.

And her posting are vEEEEEEEEry vEEEEEEEEEEry long.
Back to top Go down
jtheb
saint
saint

PostSubject: Re: Animals and thr rapture.   Animals and thr rapture. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 7:33 am

I don't think they will be raptured.
Back to top Go down
Anne
Admin
Anne

PostSubject: Re: Animals and thr rapture.   Animals and thr rapture. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 8:18 am

Elaine wrote:
Blimey Anne, I just found it.

Is it an Asylum??? They sound quite bonkers [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Since when did Noah take pets on the ark [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

And how did God, saving 8 human beings, show His preference for animals
There were only 2 of each unclean, fair enough 7 of the clean, but the odd one got sacrificed and after the flood we were give permission to eat meat [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Oh dear Anne, poor little things are in for a shock...................... or are they ???
Looking at something else I found these verses today.

Ecclesiastes 9.
5 For the living know that they will die,
but the dead know nothing;
they have no further reward,
and even the memory of them is forgotten. 6 Their love, their hate
and their jealousy have long since vanished;
never again will they have a part
in anything that happens under the sun.
WOW thats some verse Elaine do you know ive never saw them before or maybe I have and never really took them in...what do you think they mean because I don't know ... quite a thought
Back to top Go down
Elaine
saint
saint
Elaine

PostSubject: Re: Animals and thr rapture.   Animals and thr rapture. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 9:13 am

I was searching something completely different when it popped up. I must have read it loads of times yet it didn't jump out like today.
It was the ".......... even the memory of them is forgotten.." that struck me.

I know many people who fear spending time in Glory mourning their loved ones who didn't make it. Yet it seems we may not even remember they existed.

If that is the case I'm sure the same will apply to animals.

I do think there will be animals in heaven, but not animals that have been raptured [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Anne
Admin
Anne

PostSubject: Re: Animals and thr rapture.   Animals and thr rapture. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 9:30 am

yes I agree with you Elaine.
Back to top Go down
angel
saint
saint
angel

PostSubject: Re: Animals and thr rapture.   Animals and thr rapture. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 9:02 pm

God's covenant of salvation is only with man because only man is a moral being created in the image of God (Gen 1:27). Not all flesh is the same (1 Cor 15:39).

Noah was a preacher of righteousness (2 Peter 2:5) and was saved with his family who would have followed his teaching - the rest of humanity was destroyed because of its wickedness. The reason animals were on the Ark was not to become a symbol that they too will one day be saved, because salvation is from sin. This is why in 2 Peter 2:5 man is the one spoken of as saved. The animals were on the Ark to repopulate the earth, and in some cases, to be sacrificial offerings (Gen 8:20).
There are many different covenants in the Bible and the covenant mentioned in Genesis 9 refers to God's promise not to flood the earth again. In light of this those who say animals are not saved/in heaven are not forgetting Genesis 9 - this part doesn't refer to heaven but earth: there will be no more flood.

However, and aside from all this, we are also called to look after God's creation and therefore there is nothing wrong with praying that God helps us with our animals. Neither can we say that God will not have animals in the new heaven or earth.
Back to top Go down
jtheb
saint
saint

PostSubject: Re: Animals and thr rapture.   Animals and thr rapture. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 9:20 pm

To be really obscure it may depend on what you mean by animals.

I don't expect cats and dogs sheep etc. But there may well be some other things about which we know nothing that will be there.
Back to top Go down
Elaine
saint
saint
Elaine

PostSubject: Re: Animals and thr rapture.   Animals and thr rapture. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 9:59 pm

I agree with both of you, actually it's quite exciting looking forward to what will be there [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

If the original perfection is restored, then I don't think we'll see Chihuahuas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
jtheb
saint
saint

PostSubject: Re: Animals and thr rapture.   Animals and thr rapture. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 12:36 am

Seems to me that the "pets in heaven" people are backtracking now. What do you think Anne?
Back to top Go down
Anne
Admin
Anne

PostSubject: Re: Animals and thr rapture.   Animals and thr rapture. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 1:16 am

It seems there saying 'maybe' and not being dogmatic about it Very Happy

The warning I got was because I was mocking the faith which got me 7 points Animals and thr rapture. 461721
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Animals and thr rapture.   Animals and thr rapture. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Animals and thr rapture.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next