SIMPLY HIS
SIMPLY HIS
SIMPLY HIS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SIMPLY HIS

CONSIDERING THE END OF THEIR CONVERSATION, JESUS CHRIST Heb:13:7

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

hows the weather where you are?

Go down 
+5
Hetty
jtheb
Verity
angel
Anne
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Anne
Admin
Anne

hows the weather where you are? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: hows the weather where you are?   hows the weather where you are? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 11:47 pm

First topic message reminder :

Just about able to get to the shop the snow here is awful but we need bread and milk so Joe and Lee are going to try and venture to the local Co-op at least the sun is shining now. sunny
How are things with you all?
Back to top Go down
https://simplyhis.rpg-board.net

AuthorMessage
jtheb
saint
saint

PostSubject: Re: hows the weather where you are?   hows the weather where you are? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 3:25 am

I think it does serve a purpose.

Latest news of me is that I have to go for another by pass on my leg.
Back to top Go down
Harleygirl
saint
saint
Harleygirl

PostSubject: Re: hows the weather where you are?   hows the weather where you are? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 10:55 pm

When John? We will be praying for your leg and your group hows the weather where you are? - Page 5 605530

Sun is out which is great, although it shows up all the dust and dirty windows Sad
Back to top Go down
jtheb
saint
saint

PostSubject: Re: hows the weather where you are?   hows the weather where you are? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 12:03 am

Frost first thing but warm and sunny now.

No date for hosital yet. I don't want to be operated on again but it would be nice to get rid of the stiffness and pain.
Back to top Go down
Harleygirl
saint
saint
Harleygirl

PostSubject: Re: hows the weather where you are?   hows the weather where you are? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 12:07 am

hows the weather where you are? - Page 5 605530 It will be worth it in the end John, when the pain has gone
Back to top Go down
Elaine
saint
saint
Elaine

PostSubject: Re: hows the weather where you are?   hows the weather where you are? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 2:26 am

I hope it comes quickly for you John, and pray that it will be completely successful this time xxx

Heavy frost last night, but beautiful day tonight.
I went for physio, and (GP budgets allowing) the therapist is hopefully to sort my neck problem properly this time.
Back to top Go down
Anne
Admin
Anne

PostSubject: Re: hows the weather where you are?   hows the weather where you are? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 8:20 am

I hope this treatment will end the pain for you John hows the weather where you are? - Page 5 605530

Elaine hows the weather where you are? - Page 5 605530 I hope it goes well for you and you get a bit of ease i know you've had it rough for a while, praying for you both hows the weather where you are? - Page 5 605530

It was a lovely day here just a bit chilly in the wind
Back to top Go down
Hetty
saint
saint
Hetty

PostSubject: Re: hows the weather where you are?   hows the weather where you are? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 8:52 pm

Very cold and wet here today, hope you are all well and feeling good (((all)) xxx
Back to top Go down
Harleygirl
saint
saint
Harleygirl

PostSubject: Re: hows the weather where you are?   hows the weather where you are? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 8:54 pm

Well looks like St Paddy didn't change the stone, the weather is cold dark and very depressing, but on the bright side kids are off so can go to craft shop and buy some goodies for my craft fair next week Smile
Back to top Go down
Elaine
saint
saint
Elaine

PostSubject: Re: hows the weather where you are?   hows the weather where you are? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 7:03 am

We've had chilly but bright weather since Saturday.
Stayed in today, and tried to rest, been the first day since last Wednesday that I didn't have to go anywhere.

Good to hear the crafting is going well Nichola [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Anne
Admin
Anne

PostSubject: Re: hows the weather where you are?   hows the weather where you are? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 7:02 am

Good to see your doing well Elaine still a bit chilly here, just catching up on Gavin and Stacey never seen it before and at least it gives you a laugh...love it, I don't know who I like best in it there all good cheers
Back to top Go down
Janie
saint
saint
Janie

PostSubject: Re: hows the weather where you are?   hows the weather where you are? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 7:09 am

Oh Anne I saw every one from start to finish of all 3 series. Pamalars my favourite and Bryn
Back to top Go down
Anne
Admin
Anne

PostSubject: Re: hows the weather where you are?   hows the weather where you are? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 9:04 am

Is that Gavins mother Janie, yeh she is great I just watched it tonight again where they announce there wedding and Pamalars turns veggie ha ha ha hilarious and Bryn I think he is my favorite, what did he do on the fishing trip? did we ever get to find out?
Back to top Go down
jtheb
saint
saint

PostSubject: Re: hows the weather where you are?   hows the weather where you are? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 11:52 pm

Weather is quite good here. I am trying to walk a few hundred yards daily and hope we can be dry and not cold for a while.
Back to top Go down
Anne
Admin
Anne

PostSubject: Re: hows the weather where you are?   hows the weather where you are? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 7:05 am

I'm needing to walk more, I think if Joe could walk then I would but he finds it hard walking any distance so he keeps to walking up and down the fields no good to me at all.
Back to top Go down
jtheb
saint
saint

PostSubject: Re: hows the weather where you are?   hows the weather where you are? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 7:08 am

Every bit of walking helps, I think.
Back to top Go down
Harleygirl
saint
saint
Harleygirl

PostSubject: Re: hows the weather where you are?   hows the weather where you are? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 7:38 pm

Weather is glorious here, didn't want to leave the caravan yesterday Sad Diet starts today only 12 weeks till I go to Turkey and need to lose at least a stone Sad it is going to be so hard lol
Back to top Go down
Elaine
saint
saint
Elaine

PostSubject: Re: hows the weather where you are?   hows the weather where you are? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 11:16 pm

I started traction yesterday, already had 6 lots of being pummelled [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
More traction Friday too. I'm hopeful that eventually I can get somewhere near to normal movement by the end of it all. Hopefully then I'll be able to walk for longer. Atm I restricted to about half a mile at a time, which for me isn't far at all, more used to walking 2 miles easily, if not more.

At least the weather is nice enough to dry the washing [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Harleygirl
saint
saint
Harleygirl

PostSubject: Re: hows the weather where you are?   hows the weather where you are? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 11:18 pm

Aww Elaine, poor you I bet it is awful, just think on the bright side we will get you up and running for the marathon lol!
Back to top Go down
Anne
Admin
Anne

PostSubject: Re: hows the weather where you are?   hows the weather where you are? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 3:09 am

You must be really poorly Elaine hows the weather where you are? - Page 5 605530 I'm just fat hows the weather where you are? - Page 5 462565
Back to top Go down
jtheb
saint
saint

PostSubject: Re: hows the weather where you are?   hows the weather where you are? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 4:02 am

Glad you are making some progress Elaine. I guess the moe you walk the easier it will become.

Thats what I telling myself. I can manage about 200 yards at the present.
Back to top Go down
Elaine
saint
saint
Elaine

PostSubject: Re: hows the weather where you are?   hows the weather where you are? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 8:09 am

Unfortunately John, if I do too much of anything it knocks me back for days [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
But I won't be like this forever, and hopefully I'll be able to shop alone by the summer [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Haven't been anywhere alone for months.

Anne, the only thing it hasn't stopped me doing is eating [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Had to change what I eat though, trying a low-fat diet atm, hope it will be better for my tum. When my tum's better, I can take more killers, then I'll be able to do more.
Going round in (imaginary) circles atm [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Janie
saint
saint
Janie

PostSubject: Re: hows the weather where you are?   hows the weather where you are? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 6:44 pm

Hope you are both feeling well soon...Elaine & John xx
Back to top Go down
Hetty
saint
saint
Hetty

PostSubject: Re: hows the weather where you are?   hows the weather where you are? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 9:19 pm

((((elaine))))) (((John)))
Back to top Go down
jtheb
saint
saint

PostSubject: Re: hows the weather where you are?   hows the weather where you are? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 7:13 am

Weather cold and unfriendly for my short walk.
Back to top Go down
jtheb
saint
saint

PostSubject: Re: hows the weather where you are?   hows the weather where you are? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 5:12 am

Weather nothingtoger excited about.

Helena and I had a few hundred yards walk but it isn't warm or pleasant.

The consultant is very pleased wiht her knee doesn't want to see her for three mpnths and then for a years.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hows the weather where you are?   hows the weather where you are? - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hows the weather where you are?
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next