SIMPLY HIS
SIMPLY HIS
SIMPLY HIS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SIMPLY HIS

CONSIDERING THE END OF THEIR CONVERSATION, JESUS CHRIST Heb:13:7

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

HUSH! Some one might be listening

Go down 
+2
Harleygirl
jtheb
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
jtheb
saint
saint

HUSH! Some one might be listening - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: HUSH! Some one might be listening   HUSH! Some one might be listening - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 3:11 am

First topic message reminder :

It is too quiet in here.

Helena is making good progress, hopes to be out Mon or Tues. I would not have belived that a knee replacement would be so quick and seems to be fairly painless.

God is GOOD
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Anne
Admin
Anne

PostSubject: Re: HUSH! Some one might be listening   HUSH! Some one might be listening - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 8:08 am

Hi John i'm lad to see you are getting along a lot better, today i did some gardening the first in 2 years as Joe usually does it and i felt i was going to pass out i am so unfit but Joe said at coming up for 62 what should i calculate fit to be Very Happy maybe if i lost a few pounds i could bend a bit easier Rolling Eyes
I think you are both managing great, the people next door to me are much as you and Helena, the woman has problems with her hip even though she had a replacement and the man has trouble with his legs and ulcers as well in them so he visits the hospital weekly. but they manage well as they can.
when you get to a certain age things come up as my Joe says and we have to be thankful for each day that God gives us and yes your right God is good
Have you been into Fresh Hope lately John? anything new going on in there?
Back to top Go down
https://simplyhis.rpg-board.net
jtheb
saint
saint

PostSubject: Re: HUSH! Some one might be listening   HUSH! Some one might be listening - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 8:00 pm

I look at fresh hope everyday. Not a lot of value.

As you say age brings limitations. I have a lot less pain than I did two years ago with my previous bypass. But get depressed at how tired and empty I feel.
There is so much I want to do and need to do and I just don't feel up to it.

Sorry I seem a right misery don't I.

Off to church now.

John
Back to top Go down
jtheb
saint
saint

PostSubject: Re: HUSH! Some one might be listening   HUSH! Some one might be listening - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 5:34 am

I think my warning about someone listening is OK. No one ever says anything anyway. Basketball
Back to top Go down
Elaine
saint
saint
Elaine

PostSubject: Re: HUSH! Some one might be listening   HUSH! Some one might be listening - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 10:35 am

John, you've been through a lot this last few years, but hopefully the energy and enthusiasm will return as you begin to feel stronger.

Had a bit of a knock back myself this week.
Traction Monday, then I came down with a bug on Tuesday, sick first the horrendous headache that wouldn't budge.
It lifted slightly last night for a few hours, but returned.
I was up at 5 this morning, went back to bed around 10am, woke up at dinnertime and praise God, all the headache was gone [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Still feeling iffy, but much better.
More traction tomorrow, docs again on Monday.
I think I should book a season ticket with both [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
jtheb
saint
saint

PostSubject: Re: HUSH! Some one might be listening   HUSH! Some one might be listening - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 5:09 am

Oh! I'll recover.

Sorry you have had a bad session.

I was just getting upset asthere were nonew postings but saw yours although the "new postings" didn't say so.
Back to top Go down
Elaine
saint
saint
Elaine

PostSubject: Re: HUSH! Some one might be listening   HUSH! Some one might be listening - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 7:35 am

It is quiet here, but it been quiet on the Shabby Chic forum I use too, just beginning to get busier there now as things get back to normal after the hols.

Traction was tough today, mostly because I still felt a bit woosey. But had a good long rest when i got home and I feel much better now, just have to remember not to stay on the pooter for too long as it aggrievates it all.
Back to top Go down
jtheb
saint
saint

PostSubject: Re: HUSH! Some one might be listening   HUSH! Some one might be listening - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 7:15 pm

What forum is that?

I amgetting rather bored here. Mobility is limited and Ifind it hard to concentrate.

I am going to try to drive today. Hpe I am OK.

Fresh Hope is a bit boring.
Back to top Go down
angel
saint
saint
angel

PostSubject: Re: HUSH! Some one might be listening   HUSH! Some one might be listening - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 9:33 pm

Hi all, yes its quiet John, but we pop on every now and then. Have you thought about joining Facebook? there are lots of us on there.
Back to top Go down
jtheb
saint
saint

PostSubject: Re: HUSH! Some one might be listening   HUSH! Some one might be listening - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 7:22 am

I had a look t facebookbut for some reason it didn't like me. I guess I pushed the wrong buttons.

Didn't feel upto church today so have had a restful day and hope tohave a good sleep for a change.
Back to top Go down
angel
saint
saint
angel

PostSubject: Re: HUSH! Some one might be listening   HUSH! Some one might be listening - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 7:38 am

I hope you have rested today John, i have not been going to church to often lately, its all a bit same y nowadays.. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
jtheb
saint
saint

PostSubject: Re: HUSH! Some one might be listening   HUSH! Some one might be listening - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 8:27 pm

No doubt I shall sort facebook eventually.

I don't intend to give my name etcand don't know most people who I know on other forums by name.
So I can't see it being any use.
Back to top Go down
angel
saint
saint
angel

PostSubject: Re: HUSH! Some one might be listening   HUSH! Some one might be listening - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 3:54 am

What you can do John, is set up a facebook page in the name "JtheB" and then invite us that way you can be our friend and you will be able to see us and we can see and talk to you.
We could pm you our names on here. cheers
Back to top Go down
jtheb
saint
saint

PostSubject: Re: HUSH! Some one might be listening   HUSH! Some one might be listening - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 5:03 am

Thanks Angel.
I am getting very old and rather limp after the visit to hospital so I adjust and chnage things slowly if at all.

It is just a bit less than three weeks since I came out of hospital and I am tired and perhaps trying to do too much. I managed to drive today.

Helena is older than me and we are both feeling worn.

Poor old Me.

I'll cheer up don't worry.

pm sent to you.
Back to top Go down
angel
saint
saint
angel

PostSubject: Re: HUSH! Some one might be listening   HUSH! Some one might be listening - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 5:37 pm

I totally understand John. HUSH! Some one might be listening - Page 4 862886
Back to top Go down
jtheb
saint
saint

PostSubject: Re: HUSH! Some one might be listening   HUSH! Some one might be listening - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 5:36 am

You totally understand John? Now that is a claim.
Back to top Go down
angel
saint
saint
angel

PostSubject: Re: HUSH! Some one might be listening   HUSH! Some one might be listening - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 5:21 pm

LOL..... you know what i mean? ....LOL Very Happy
Back to top Go down
jtheb
saint
saint

PostSubject: Re: HUSH! Some one might be listening   HUSH! Some one might be listening - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 2:14 am

If I didn't know what you meant I wouldn't be able to misunderstand you
Back to top Go down
angel
saint
saint
angel

PostSubject: Re: HUSH! Some one might be listening   HUSH! Some one might be listening - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 4:11 am

Lol, everyone misunderstands me.... i can be so thick at times, well, most of the time. Very Happy

John, i have requested you [i think] on FB but as there a lots of you on there with the same name, i dont know if i have the right person?
Back to top Go down
jtheb
saint
saint

PostSubject: Re: HUSH! Some one might be listening   HUSH! Some one might be listening - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 4:31 am

I think I have joined facebook.
But It doesn't seem to like me. refuses my password etc.

I'll keep trying.

One of the problems is that I have changed servers and e-mail address and this seems to be causeing problems.
Back to top Go down
angel
saint
saint
angel

PostSubject: Re: HUSH! Some one might be listening   HUSH! Some one might be listening - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 6:08 am

Ok, then when your ready, i will be there. Smile
Back to top Go down
jtheb
saint
saint

PostSubject: Re: HUSH! Some one might be listening   HUSH! Some one might be listening - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 6:21 am

I think I have managed it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
angel
saint
saint
angel

PostSubject: Re: HUSH! Some one might be listening   HUSH! Some one might be listening - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 6:45 am

I think we are friends. Smile Do you want me to give you people to invite? i shall send you them on face book. Smile
Back to top Go down
jtheb
saint
saint

PostSubject: Re: HUSH! Some one might be listening   HUSH! Some one might be listening - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 6:57 am

Yes! If they relevant people. I trust you.
Back to top Go down
angel
saint
saint
angel

PostSubject: Re: HUSH! Some one might be listening   HUSH! Some one might be listening - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 7:00 am

I have sent you only those who are from here. Smile
Back to top Go down
jtheb
saint
saint

PostSubject: Re: HUSH! Some one might be listening   HUSH! Some one might be listening - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 7:16 am

Great. Thanks

As my mobility is limited at present I am working on a laptop and wi fi to the desk top pc.

I can't get all my contacts on the laptop as things are, so there may be a delay till tomorrow.

I have done a few but may have missed some people.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HUSH! Some one might be listening   HUSH! Some one might be listening - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HUSH! Some one might be listening
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SIMPLY HIS :: WELCOME TO SIMPLY HIS :: COFFEE SHOP-
Jump to: