SIMPLY HIS
SIMPLY HIS
SIMPLY HIS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SIMPLY HIS

CONSIDERING THE END OF THEIR CONVERSATION, JESUS CHRIST Heb:13:7

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

we should be thankful

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Anne
Admin
Anne

we should be thankful Empty
PostSubject: we should be thankful   we should be thankful Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 9:30 pm

We think we're bad read this.
The next farm to us has a young lad staying in a caravan with his girlfriend, he lost his job as a plasterer and thought a caravan would be cheaper until he got back on his feet, the poor lad has had a lot of problems first the back window on his caravan was leaking in so he tried to fix it, that never worked so I believe there's now a plastic sheet covering the back window, the other night he came to Joe to ask if he had any traps because while he and his girlfriend were watching telly a rat walked over her foot..needless to say they have applied for a council house and all the rest of their dreams have floated away...poor soul, meanwhile they are waiting still in the caravan affraid
Back to top Go down
https://simplyhis.rpg-board.net
Hetty
saint
saint
Hetty

PostSubject: Re: we should be thankful   we should be thankful Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 9:59 pm

Poor thing, I do hope that they have some luck soon.

We feel like the luckiest people (and I mean God given) to have got our wee house.
Back to top Go down
Anne
Admin
Anne

PostSubject: Re: we should be thankful   we should be thankful Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 2:02 am

Yes Hetty we should be thankful 605530 you have been truly blessed with a lovely home, but you have a special gift for doing things to we should be thankful 462565
Back to top Go down
Hetty
saint
saint
Hetty

PostSubject: Re: we should be thankful   we should be thankful Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 2:28 am

Thank you we should be thankful 605530

Just wish I knew how to put it to better (ie: less selfish) use. Question
Back to top Go down
Elaine
saint
saint
Elaine

PostSubject: Re: we should be thankful   we should be thankful Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 10:14 am

You have to be the least selfish person I know Hetty xxxxx

I'm so amazed at God's grace each day [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
angel
saint
saint
angel

PostSubject: Re: we should be thankful   we should be thankful Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 5:52 pm

Elaine wrote:
You have to be the least selfish person I know Hetty xxxxx

I'm so amazed at God's grace each day [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Me too. I love you
Back to top Go down
Hetty
saint
saint
Hetty

PostSubject: Re: we should be thankful   we should be thankful Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 8:53 pm

I can promise you that I am the most selfish person you have never met! we should be thankful 605530
Back to top Go down
Anne
Admin
Anne

PostSubject: Re: we should be thankful   we should be thankful Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 7:20 pm

I think we all have a wee element of selfishness in us but it's like our walk in the world with God our Fruits show Him in us and that is what we see...in you we should be thankful 605530
Back to top Go down
Elaine
saint
saint
Elaine

PostSubject: Re: we should be thankful   we should be thankful Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 10:35 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: we should be thankful   we should be thankful Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

we should be thankful
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SIMPLY HIS :: WELCOME TO SIMPLY HIS :: Scripture Forum-
Jump to: