SIMPLY HIS
SIMPLY HIS
SIMPLY HIS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SIMPLY HIS

CONSIDERING THE END OF THEIR CONVERSATION, JESUS CHRIST Heb:13:7

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

hows the weather where you are?

Go down 
+5
Hetty
jtheb
Verity
angel
Anne
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Anne
Admin
Anne

hows the weather where you are? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: hows the weather where you are?   hows the weather where you are? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 11:47 pm

First topic message reminder :

Just about able to get to the shop the snow here is awful but we need bread and milk so Joe and Lee are going to try and venture to the local Co-op at least the sun is shining now. sunny
How are things with you all?
Back to top Go down
https://simplyhis.rpg-board.net

AuthorMessage
Elaine
saint
saint
Elaine

PostSubject: Re: hows the weather where you are?   hows the weather where you are? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 3:27 am

It's trying to snow here, off and on between the cold rain.
Back to top Go down
Elaine
saint
saint
Elaine

PostSubject: Re: hows the weather where you are?   hows the weather where you are? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 1:44 am

OOoo look, a week on and the weather hasn't changed much [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Today it's a mix of snow and sun [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
jtheb
saint
saint

PostSubject: Re: hows the weather where you are?   hows the weather where you are? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 2:22 am

Cold and hoible here at present.

Cindy is moaning because I put news in Anything Goes. I have pointed out that the article about the birds beak is there and ask if it should be.

We have just had a heavy snow storm 4.30pm.
Stopped now but a layer of snow everywhere.
Back to top Go down
jtheb
saint
saint

PostSubject: Re: hows the weather where you are?   hows the weather where you are? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 8:02 am

Not too bad today. Wish I felt better, a walk nearly killed me.
Back to top Go down
Elaine
saint
saint
Elaine

PostSubject: Re: hows the weather where you are?   hows the weather where you are? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 8:38 am

It's good that you try to get out John xxx
Back to top Go down
Anne
Admin
Anne

PostSubject: Re: hows the weather where you are?   hows the weather where you are? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 10:10 am

Ive been away a couple of days I went up to visit Daye little Davy had his birthday so we went up for his party it was chaotic kids everywhere lol
Back home now to reality, good to see you trying to get about John just have to keep praying for that pain your in.
Back to top Go down
jtheb
saint
saint

PostSubject: Re: hows the weather where you are?   hows the weather where you are? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 9:01 pm

I am moving to another consultant/ Hope he helps some. I am getting fed up with the stiffness and pain especially in the mornings

Sorry I am a misery. Helena is very patient with me.
Back to top Go down
Elaine
saint
saint
Elaine

PostSubject: Re: hows the weather where you are?   hows the weather where you are? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 11:26 am

My Mam was at the hospital for a check last Friday. When she was taken in with a heart scare last year she was taken off brufen, but they had never given a replacement.
The consultant she saw has given her some pain relief patches, which she has to put on over night rather than use all day.
She's also been given some treatment for some cramp/muscle spasm she has in her hands sometimes.
When I next visit her, I'll check on her progress and how well the new drugs work.
It might be something worth looking into for you John, as there are new treatments becoming available all the time.
Back to top Go down
Elaine
saint
saint
Elaine

PostSubject: Re: hows the weather where you are?   hows the weather where you are? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 3:11 am

I hope the weather isn't too bad where you are Hetty, I saw on the news how bad the Highlands are xxx

And Angel too, hope you're not flooded xxx
Back to top Go down
Hetty
saint
saint
Hetty

PostSubject: Re: hows the weather where you are?   hows the weather where you are? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 3:20 am

((Elaine))

The highlands is a long way away Very Happy

Cold here, very and a bit of snow, but not as bad as it was..thank you for caring xx
Back to top Go down
jtheb
saint
saint

PostSubject: Re: hows the weather where you are?   hows the weather where you are? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 5:23 am

They promised us heavy rain but it hasn't come.

I hope to have a walk when the rubbish hs been put out.

A few hundred yards makes a diffreence to my legs.

Now it is raining so I shall miss my walk I guess.

Last edited by jtheb on Fri Feb 26, 2010 5:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Harleygirl
saint
saint
Harleygirl

PostSubject: Re: hows the weather where you are?   hows the weather where you are? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 5:25 am

We didn't have any snow here, though the hills have some, rain, rain and more rain Sad
Back to top Go down
Elaine
saint
saint
Elaine

PostSubject: Re: hows the weather where you are?   hows the weather where you are? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 7:40 am

Hetty wrote:
((Elaine))

The highlands is a long way away Very Happy

Cold here, very and a bit of snow, but not as bad as it was..thank you for caring xx

I know you're a bit further south, but I think it might be heading your way soon.

Wrap up warm, 2 pairs of everything [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I managed to "lighten" some washing on the line today, rain forecast for tomorrow.
I'd rather have snow [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
jtheb
saint
saint

PostSubject: Re: hows the weather where you are?   hows the weather where you are? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 7:57 am

Hetty wrote:

Wrap up warm, 2 pairs of everything

I find two pairs of shoes mean I can't walk.
Back to top Go down
Elaine
saint
saint
Elaine

PostSubject: Re: hows the weather where you are?   hows the weather where you are? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 11:11 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Hetty
saint
saint
Hetty

PostSubject: Re: hows the weather where you are?   hows the weather where you are? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 5:22 am

Snow, and it's blimmin freezing! hows the weather where you are? - Page 4 605530
Back to top Go down
Anne
Admin
Anne

PostSubject: Re: hows the weather where you are?   hows the weather where you are? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 8:34 am

I don't believe it's still snow up there Hetty?
We are supposed to get storms on Sunday....we're all going to be baptized hows the weather where you are? - Page 4 462565 hows the weather where you are? - Page 4 645895
Back to top Go down
jtheb
saint
saint

PostSubject: Re: hows the weather where you are?   hows the weather where you are? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 8:42 pm

Overcast and dreary but not raining. Not too cold.
Back to top Go down
Anne
Admin
Anne

PostSubject: Re: hows the weather where you are?   hows the weather where you are? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 8:45 pm

Lovely morning the sun is shining still a wee bit chilly but nice Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Elaine
saint
saint
Elaine

PostSubject: Re: hows the weather where you are?   hows the weather where you are? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 8:53 pm

It look like another glorious day here too.
Going to sort some washing while it lasts [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
jtheb
saint
saint

PostSubject: Re: hows the weather where you are?   hows the weather where you are? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 9:06 pm

Looks promising.
Our Bible study this am. 10-12. Good weather probably means everyone will come.
2 methodists, 2 RC, 3 baptist.
Back to top Go down
Anne
Admin
Anne

PostSubject: Re: hows the weather where you are?   hows the weather where you are? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 10:49 pm

Quote :
2 methodists, 2 RC, 3 baptist.
Quite a combination jtheb
Back to top Go down
jtheb
saint
saint

PostSubject: Re: hows the weather where you are?   hows the weather where you are? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 5:29 am

Quite eccumenical.

We started as an Alpha many years ago. The "what's next" so we expanded.
We had about 18 people at one time but there have been a number of deaths etc and a number of new people. We had a hindu for a while and three RCs. Most have been baptist and the meothodists joined us for some mid week teaching.

The two of us do it week by week alternately usually. Our illnesses have made things a bit patchy recently but we are now restarting.
Back to top Go down
Elaine
saint
saint
Elaine

PostSubject: Re: hows the weather where you are?   hows the weather where you are? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 1:47 am

I hope your group grows and blossoms John.

It's beautiful weather here today, it really helps seeing the brightness [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Anne
Admin
Anne

PostSubject: Re: hows the weather where you are?   hows the weather where you are? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 2:28 am

Beautiful weather, really glad to see the sun and feeling spring is round the corner, john as Elaine says I hope you get a blessing from your little group. hows the weather where you are? - Page 4 500970
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hows the weather where you are?   hows the weather where you are? - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hows the weather where you are?
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next