SIMPLY HIS
SIMPLY HIS
SIMPLY HIS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SIMPLY HIS

CONSIDERING THE END OF THEIR CONVERSATION, JESUS CHRIST Heb:13:7

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

2 boys get 5 years

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Anne
Admin
Anne

2 boys get 5 years Empty
PostSubject: 2 boys get 5 years   2 boys get 5 years Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 11:24 pm

Well i'm disgusted they gave 5 years to the two boys who visciously assaulted the other 2 boys, yet the parents who I believe are the real culprits are allowed to walk free GRRRRR!!! it makes me boil when they want to lock parents up for truancy of their child yet let this mother and father off free I'm gobsmacked
Back to top Go down
https://simplyhis.rpg-board.net
faithangel50
saved
saved

2 boys get 5 years Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2 boys get 5 years   2 boys get 5 years Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 1:20 pm

Where did this happen at?

Faithangel
Back to top Go down
Anne
Admin
Anne

2 boys get 5 years Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2 boys get 5 years   2 boys get 5 years Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 8:32 pm

Here is a link faithangel [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] seemingly the mother and father were horrific parents allowing them to watch all sort of videos, videos that you and I wouldn't dare to watch and they saw brutality in the home to etc, etc.
Back to top Go down
https://simplyhis.rpg-board.net
Elaine
saint
saint
Elaine

2 boys get 5 years Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2 boys get 5 years   2 boys get 5 years Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 8:59 pm

It's really awful Anne, especially when the police etc, said they could do anything before this [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
4 young lives ruined, even the parents of one of the victims said she felt sorry for the boys as they didn't know better because of their parents.
The parents of the boys may yet be prosecuted, it's being *looked into*.
Back to top Go down
faithangel50
saved
saved

2 boys get 5 years Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2 boys get 5 years   2 boys get 5 years Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 11:42 am

Shocked No This is really a sad story situation.
Faithangel
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

2 boys get 5 years Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2 boys get 5 years   2 boys get 5 years Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2 boys get 5 years
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SIMPLY HIS :: WELCOME TO SIMPLY HIS :: Scripture Forum-
Jump to: