SIMPLY HIS
SIMPLY HIS
SIMPLY HIS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SIMPLY HIS

CONSIDERING THE END OF THEIR CONVERSATION, JESUS CHRIST Heb:13:7

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

HUSH! Some one might be listening

Go down 
+2
Harleygirl
jtheb
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
jtheb
saint
saint

HUSH! Some one might be listening - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: HUSH! Some one might be listening   HUSH! Some one might be listening - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 3:11 am

First topic message reminder :

It is too quiet in here.

Helena is making good progress, hopes to be out Mon or Tues. I would not have belived that a knee replacement would be so quick and seems to be fairly painless.

God is GOOD
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Anne
Admin
Anne

PostSubject: Re: HUSH! Some one might be listening   HUSH! Some one might be listening - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 4:44 am

Me also John, lets pray you get a bit of ease this time and that the procedure is pain free for you, HUSH! Some one might be listening - Page 3 605530
Back to top Go down
https://simplyhis.rpg-board.net
Elaine
saint
saint
Elaine

PostSubject: Re: HUSH! Some one might be listening   HUSH! Some one might be listening - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 10:48 am

I do hope and pray for success this time John xxx
Back to top Go down
Hetty
saint
saint
Hetty

PostSubject: Re: HUSH! Some one might be listening   HUSH! Some one might be listening - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 8:06 pm

John, I wish you all the best xx
Back to top Go down
Harleygirl
saint
saint
Harleygirl

PostSubject: Re: HUSH! Some one might be listening   HUSH! Some one might be listening - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 11:12 pm

I wonder how John is getting on?
Back to top Go down
angel
saint
saint
angel

PostSubject: Re: HUSH! Some one might be listening   HUSH! Some one might be listening - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 4:18 am

Been thinking of him all day, lets pray its good news. Smile
Back to top Go down
Elaine
saint
saint
Elaine

PostSubject: Re: HUSH! Some one might be listening   HUSH! Some one might be listening - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 8:48 am

I hope and pray it's good news too.
Wish Helena could log on and tell us, but I would think she has other things on her mind.
Back to top Go down
Anne
Admin
Anne

PostSubject: Re: HUSH! Some one might be listening   HUSH! Some one might be listening - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 10:08 pm

I've not been on line myself as we have all had sickness bug and this is the first ive felt well enough to pop in, Thinking about John to and hope he is ok, I pray everything went well.
Back to top Go down
Harleygirl
saint
saint
Harleygirl

PostSubject: Re: HUSH! Some one might be listening   HUSH! Some one might be listening - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 10:22 pm

Are feeling better Anne, did it go round everyone? Take care xxx
Back to top Go down
Elaine
saint
saint
Elaine

PostSubject: Re: HUSH! Some one might be listening   HUSH! Some one might be listening - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 8:34 am

(((Anne))) this bug seems more virilent(spl?) then swine flu.
Take care xxxxxxxxx
Back to top Go down
Anne
Admin
Anne

PostSubject: Re: HUSH! Some one might be listening   HUSH! Some one might be listening - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 10:24 pm

This was a nihtmare but looking back we can laugh about it
It started with big Ben Adeles hubby he took it on the Tuesday but on the Friday Adele sent little Ben over to spend the night. On Saturday niht Big Ben still felt a bit off and went to bed early on Sunday he still felt off so Adele myself and little Ben went to church Adele gave her testimony and it was a lovely service but at the end Adele started to feel sick so she went to bed when she got home meantime that night there was a meal at our church to celebrate it's 8th birthday, little Ben came with me but about 10 minutes into it Ben to me didn't look good so I decided to leave and take him home, near the home turn he moaned as he was in the front seat in his chair I looked at him looking back at me and then it came 3 times projectile vomiting over me the car him and fanny craddock i managed to get him home and Lee came and lifted Ben from the car by this time the wee soul was really ill he was sick 10 times in all that night Adele was still in Bed and Big Ben watched me clean the sick from the jeep and never even offered to help I told him about the babies chair needing binning thinking he would remove that from the jeep but no he sat watching the telly, I told Joe not to touch it as I was frihtened he would catch it to..but anyway the night went on Big Ben slept down stairs with the Baby Joseph to keep him from catching it to and we all went to bed upstairs.
At 2 in the morning I woke up feeling ill I sicked and the usual other that comes with that awful virus and didn't know where to be the sink or the toilet seat how ever during a little respite I heard Lee et up and next thin he was doing the same as me so all night it went on in turns the strane thing was we never needed the bathroom at the same time which was amazing because we have only the one Shocked
Any way about 6 in the morning I heard a massive thud i screamed thinking it was Adele but it was Lee he had passed out on the floor but he soon came to thank God. it caused quite a stir I can tell you.
All the next day we all stayed in bed apart from the baby Big Ben and Joe and little Ben was running about as if he had never had it.
The next day the family packed its bags and left to go home, they did apoloise for bringing the bug.
I'm just glad little baby Joseph was alright and old Joe as they were our biest worry, but what a weekend that was
Then my Daye the lady of the family (or so she thinks) Very Happy in one of her many daily phone calls said I won't be coming down at easter incase you transfer the bug to my kids lol!
You know something I need the rest and another weekend of hustle and bustle i can do without and for the very first time i'll be glad of the rest.
HUSH! Some one might be listening - Page 3 645895
Back to top Go down
angel
saint
saint
angel

PostSubject: Re: HUSH! Some one might be listening   HUSH! Some one might be listening - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 11:36 pm

oh my goodness Anne! you poor thing, i hope your much better and rested now. HUSH! Some one might be listening - Page 3 550159
Back to top Go down
jtheb
saint
saint

PostSubject: Re: HUSH! Some one might be listening   HUSH! Some one might be listening - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 6:37 am

I cannot persuade Helena to post. She is quite happy to use the internet for research.

Sunday I went in to hosp.
Monday I went to theatre about 10.am I rcovered consciousness getting on for FIVE pm
Generally I am ok and came home today.
God was very good in reducing the pain and trauma.

Thank you all for your prayers.
Back to top Go down
angel
saint
saint
angel

PostSubject: Re: HUSH! Some one might be listening   HUSH! Some one might be listening - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 9:06 am

My goodness thats a long time to be out for John! I am so glad your ok, keeping you in my prayers. God bless brother.
Back to top Go down
Elaine
saint
saint
Elaine

PostSubject: Re: HUSH! Some one might be listening   HUSH! Some one might be listening - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 7:17 pm

Good to see you post John, and praying for a speedy recovery for you xxx

BTW

It's Friday now................. But Sunday's coming [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Harleygirl
saint
saint
Harleygirl

PostSubject: Re: HUSH! Some one might be listening   HUSH! Some one might be listening - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 7:37 pm

Brilliant news John, we were all thinking about you. I am away today until 11 April, so Happy Blessed Holy Easter everyone. JESUS IS ALIVE!!!!
Back to top Go down
Anne
Admin
Anne

PostSubject: Re: HUSH! Some one might be listening   HUSH! Some one might be listening - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 7:01 am

Glad to see everything is ok John, that's great news HUSH! Some one might be listening - Page 3 605530

And (((Nichola))) you have a nice time

Ane (((Elaine))) yep, it will soon be Sunday cheers
Back to top Go down
jtheb
saint
saint

PostSubject: Re: HUSH! Some one might be listening   HUSH! Some one might be listening - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 10:23 pm

I seem to be progressing well. Only less than a week and the ulcers look a lot better.

My daughter can't belive that I am not in bad pain with the enormous scars. They are sore but far from bad pain.
Back to top Go down
Elaine
saint
saint
Elaine

PostSubject: Re: HUSH! Some one might be listening   HUSH! Some one might be listening - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 10:47 pm

That's wonderful news John xxx
Back to top Go down
jtheb
saint
saint

PostSubject: Re: HUSH! Some one might be listening   HUSH! Some one might be listening - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 4:36 am

For some reason I have trouble accessing Simply His at present. I get other weird sites with similar names.

But I am still here and making some progress (I hope)
Back to top Go down
angel
saint
saint
angel

PostSubject: Re: HUSH! Some one might be listening   HUSH! Some one might be listening - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 6:00 am

Thank the Lord John, sorry your having probs with the sites. Sad
Back to top Go down
jtheb
saint
saint

PostSubject: Re: HUSH! Some one might be listening   HUSH! Some one might be listening - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 6:55 am

Still cannot access the site most of the time.

Progressing slowly. Less pain but very stiff unless I keep moving a lot.
Back to top Go down
jtheb
saint
saint

PostSubject: Re: HUSH! Some one might be listening   HUSH! Some one might be listening - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 5:01 am

I have got round the lack of mobility by getting my laptop to work on the internet.

Legs are progressing.

Where is everyone?
Back to top Go down
angel
saint
saint
angel

PostSubject: Re: HUSH! Some one might be listening   HUSH! Some one might be listening - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 5:24 am

Here John, is it easing any?
Gosh you have both been through it haven't you. Sad
Pray Helena is progressing well too. Smile
Back to top Go down
jtheb
saint
saint

PostSubject: Re: HUSH! Some one might be listening   HUSH! Some one might be listening - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 7:33 am

Yes! I don't want to make a fuss but it has been a hard couple of years.
I am just praying that this last bypass will not shrink or block up like the previous one.

Considering that it is not a fortnight since the operation I am doing quite well.
Helena is putting up with me!
She made an amazing recovery both from the hip replacement and the new knee.

At our age we are bound to be a rather fragile.

But God is being good to us.
Back to top Go down
angel
saint
saint
angel

PostSubject: Re: HUSH! Some one might be listening   HUSH! Some one might be listening - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 7:59 am

I keep you both in my daily prayers. HUSH! Some one might be listening - Page 3 862886
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HUSH! Some one might be listening   HUSH! Some one might be listening - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HUSH! Some one might be listening
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SIMPLY HIS :: WELCOME TO SIMPLY HIS :: COFFEE SHOP-
Jump to: