SIMPLY HIS
SIMPLY HIS
SIMPLY HIS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SIMPLY HIS

CONSIDERING THE END OF THEIR CONVERSATION, JESUS CHRIST Heb:13:7

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Good morning

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Anne
Admin
Anne

Good morning Empty
PostSubject: Good morning   Good morning Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 11:06 am

Good morning everyone, its nearly one o'clock in the morning but i just can't sleep Joe still has his drainage in his side and is going to the doctor early in the morning 8.20 to be exact, they have actualy for got him at the hospital..no joke they have since last summer and the doctor thinks that he is no longer in the system so he is contacing them to see why they have never been in touch with him...Joe? well he's partly to blame as he doesn't want to go through the OP but it looks like theyve found him out i do hope he's alright. I'm sure he will anyway I really must get a sleep Cool
Back to top Go down
https://simplyhis.rpg-board.net
M.C.Nige
saint
saint
M.C.Nige

Good morning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good morning   Good morning Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 8:20 pm

Will be praying Anne.
Back to top Go down
Anne
Admin
Anne

Good morning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good morning   Good morning Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 9:39 pm

Thanks Nigel I really appreciate that...You seem to be a great prayer to be honest I struggle with my prayer life, I struggle what to ask for and how to ask for it, I also struggle with other thoughts coming in while I pray and end up having a angry conversation in my head about allowing this to happen...and Spirual tip on this Nigel
Back to top Go down
M.C.Nige
saint
saint
M.C.Nige

Good morning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good morning   Good morning Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 2:06 am

Hi Anne. Just to let you know that I have seen this. I'll prepare a reply offline and try and put up on Friday morning.
Back to top Go down
Anne
Admin
Anne

Good morning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good morning   Good morning Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 2:42 am

Thanks for answering Nigel I didn't think you would notice this, I would really appreciate if you would, thank you.
Back to top Go down
M.C.Nige
saint
saint
M.C.Nige

Good morning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good morning   Good morning Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 8:14 pm

Anne wrote:
Thanks Nigel I really appreciate that...You seem to be a great prayer to be honest I struggle with my prayer life, I struggle what to ask for and how to ask for it, I also struggle with other thoughts coming in while I pray and end up having a angry conversation in my head about allowing this to happen...and Spirual tip on this Nigel
I can struggle with the ‘other thoughts’ too Anne! Smile I can start off praying for e.g. the topical case of the blasphemy charge against the young Rimsha Masih in Pakistan and end up on “How did Andy Murray get on against Marian Cilic at the US Open?” (lol). I tend to be a lot more focussed when I go out for a walk compared with when I pray in the house. I tend to pray silently, but I’ve resorted to praying verbally on occasions to try not to let my mind wander. It’s not easy, because I tend to pray and listen, and find it easier to do this when I pray silently.

In terms of ‘what to ask for’, I will start frequently by asking God how to pray for something, and then going with any thoughts that may come to mind. With the intercessory-type prayers (e.g. for the UK), it tends to be about building on what has come out of previous prayer sessions, but when praying for prayer requests for / about individuals, I do tend to ask more questions in my prayers, particularly when it may seem that nothing is happening. I see a key aspect of prayer as trying to understand what God’s will is in a given situation and then praying into that.

Hope this helps a bit! Smile Feel free to ask any follow-up questions.
Back to top Go down
Anne
Admin
Anne

Good morning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good morning   Good morning Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 7:04 pm

Thanks Nigel, I do try to have a type of order in my prayers and I agree praying out verbally does help and I do that to, Daniel prayed 3times a day and it seems that must have been good.? I don't believe in ritual prayer but as Paul Washer said, a man is only as good as his prayer life and everyone of the best preachers had a good prayer life.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Good morning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good morning   Good morning Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Good morning
Page 1 of 1