SIMPLY HIS
SIMPLY HIS
SIMPLY HIS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SIMPLY HIS

CONSIDERING THE END OF THEIR CONVERSATION, JESUS CHRIST Heb:13:7

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Davids Pawsons view on salvation

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Anne
Admin
Anne

Davids Pawsons view on salvation Empty
PostSubject: Davids Pawsons view on salvation   Davids Pawsons view on salvation Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 11:43 pm

Just been going through David Pawson view of the Bible, it is very good, ive heard it a few times on one of the channels but now you can listen on line which is good.

I was listening to Johns gospel and realise Pawson is not osas he quoted or should say he said that John 3:16 should be quoted this way

For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son that whoever continues to believe in Him will not perish but will continue to have everlasting life

First time ive heard this? seems to give a new perspective to Salvation.
Any thoughts?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
https://simplyhis.rpg-board.net
jtheb
saint
saint

PostSubject: Re: Davids Pawsons view on salvation   Davids Pawsons view on salvation Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 12:13 am

My limited greek makes me think that could be translated that way.

But not necessarilly. Over to greek experts.
Back to top Go down
M.C.Nige
saint
saint
M.C.Nige

PostSubject: Re: Davids Pawsons view on salvation   Davids Pawsons view on salvation Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 10:11 pm

I'm no greek expert, but it is interesting to note that over a 400+ year period, there is a similarity in the way the 1611 King James version and 1979 New International Version translate John 3 v 16.

Personally, I think that the verse has been revised to support the belief that one can lose one's salvation.
Back to top Go down
Harleygirl
saint
saint
Harleygirl

PostSubject: Re: Davids Pawsons view on salvation   Davids Pawsons view on salvation Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 11:20 pm

That is the way it is in my bible KJ, so I have heard it before or should I say read it before. Love the afro Nige Smile
Back to top Go down
M.C.Nige
saint
saint
M.C.Nige

PostSubject: Re: Davids Pawsons view on salvation   Davids Pawsons view on salvation Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 10:56 pm

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Davids Pawsons view on salvation   Davids Pawsons view on salvation Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Davids Pawsons view on salvation
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SIMPLY HIS :: WELCOME TO SIMPLY HIS :: Scripture Forum-
Jump to: