SIMPLY HIS
SIMPLY HIS
SIMPLY HIS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SIMPLY HIS

CONSIDERING THE END OF THEIR CONVERSATION, JESUS CHRIST Heb:13:7

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Genesis/Rev tv

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hetty
saint
saint
Hetty

Genesis/Rev tv Empty
PostSubject: Genesis/Rev tv   Genesis/Rev tv Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 11:18 pm

I just wondered if anyone got the email about all the trouble RTV are having with spoof emails/callers/texts?

When I was watching this morning they read out an email that was a spoof (you could kind of tell by the flow of the words, and when I googled it sure enough it was the lyrics of a song) so I phoned up to warn them - I felt a bit nervous though incase they thought it was me - you might have seen it, Tim and Simon prayed near the end of the show for a man who said him and his wife had grown apart - that was it...someone had sent an email using these lyrics:

We both lie silently still
in the dead of the night
Although we both lie close together
We feel miles apart inside
Was it something I said or something I did
Did my words not come out right
Though I tried not to hurt you
Though I tried
But I guess that's why they say
Chorus:
Every rose has its thorn

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I remember listening a while back though and I heard something similar (in this one the name of the person read out made a very rude phrase when read together - I tried to phone them then but could not get through..I remeber even telling hubby about it cos it was really bad and poor Lesley who read it out did not pick up on it at all)

I had a look at youtube for the clips etc (cos that seems to be whats happening, people are being encouraged to spoof them and then if it makes it to the live programme they record and upload it) and I was REALLY shocked (don't go looking for them some are very explicit).

I feel really sad for them, I really do.
Back to top Go down
Elaine
saint
saint
Elaine

Genesis/Rev tv Empty
PostSubject: Re: Genesis/Rev tv   Genesis/Rev tv Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 12:36 am

On their FB page, there is a few too, in the notes section.
They know it's been happening, but you'd think someone would click before it goes to air. It's a very well known song.

Someone even used the theme from Friends in an email [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

Genesis/Rev tv
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SIMPLY HIS :: WELCOME TO SIMPLY HIS :: COFFEE SHOP-
Jump to: