SIMPLY HIS
SIMPLY HIS
SIMPLY HIS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SIMPLY HIS

CONSIDERING THE END OF THEIR CONVERSATION, JESUS CHRIST Heb:13:7

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Weekend's here

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Elaine
saint
saint
Elaine

Weekend's here Empty
PostSubject: Weekend's here   Weekend's here Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 7:15 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I came on Thurday but then the pooter crashed before I had a chance to post, it's old and really doesn't like too much to do at once Rolling Eyes

The new cooker came, and it's lovely although only T has actually cooked with it so far.

We have a little prayer group on FB too John, it isn't busy but very hand for prayer requests etc, and I think you already know everyone there.
Back to top Go down
jtheb
saint
saint

Weekend's here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weekend's here   Weekend's here Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 11:45 pm

As you have discovered I am rather out of touch with things.

We got a new cooker a while ago. We hate it!.

Eileena and I run a Bible studt group fortnightly. Two methodists, two,three or four batists, and two RCs.
Due to booking problems we meet in one of the RC's flats.
Back to top Go down
Elaine
saint
saint
Elaine

Weekend's here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weekend's here   Weekend's here Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 8:05 am

That sounds an interesting mix John.

Our new cooker is lovely, though I haven't tried baking just yet. I'm just getting used to the novelty of having a choice of rings to cook on, it's been sometime since our old one had more than one working Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Weekend's here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weekend's here   Weekend's here Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Weekend's here
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SIMPLY HIS :: WELCOME TO SIMPLY HIS :: COFFEE SHOP-
Jump to: