SIMPLY HIS
SIMPLY HIS
SIMPLY HIS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SIMPLY HIS

CONSIDERING THE END OF THEIR CONVERSATION, JESUS CHRIST Heb:13:7

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Where is everyone?

Go down 
+2
Anne
jtheb
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
jtheb
saint
saint

Where is everyone? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Where is everyone?   Where is everyone? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 5:34 am

First topic message reminder :

Is it always as quiet as this?
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Anne
Admin
Anne

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone?   Where is everyone? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 10:40 pm

Today I am doing little, just the usual housework that needs doing daily,

Next month is full of hospital visits for Joe, even one on Christmas eve.

My daughter needs prayer she has Arnold Chiari Malformation it has just been diagnosed 3 years ago, since a fall last Christmas, her symptons have risen some what, sometimes it is more than she can handle, but a brain operation only gives 60% success and the successful ones mostly at some stage along the line the symptoms return. Only by Gods Grace she carries on and enjoys the time where the symptons are not so severe...prayers would be MUCH appreciated as I cannot ask anywhere else ...thanks so much
Back to top Go down
https://simplyhis.rpg-board.net
jtheb
saint
saint

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone?   Where is everyone? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 8:07 pm

Off to doc's with eileen soon. Then supermarket, Then day off.

I go to doc's tomorrow.

It fills in the time.
Back to top Go down
Anne
Admin
Anne

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone?   Where is everyone? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 5:50 am

LOL your comical john

today Joe brought the firewood round from the field
then he sawed (electric) some logs, it saves us an awful lot of money

Tonight it is windy and raining, but the firee is glowing, we have food in the cupboard and God is Good

Joe has a little cramp in his hands tonight with sawing the wood Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://simplyhis.rpg-board.net
Elaine
saint
saint
Elaine

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone?   Where is everyone? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 10:27 am

Hello,

I cried off all meetings this week, and I'm almost on course to get everything done for Saturday.
I spent most of today baking & sewing, just switched the pooter on to do more printing, so thought I'd pop online too.
Just 1 doll to finish dressing, and a small black sash to mae for a pirate doll.
I'm hoping to find time to make myself a new top for Saturday too, perhaps tomorrow night...maybe... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
jtheb
saint
saint

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone?   Where is everyone? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 7:27 am

Hello.

Just droped in.

Now dropping out again.
Back to top Go down
Elaine
saint
saint
Elaine

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone?   Where is everyone? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 6:46 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

It's supposed to be a bright but chilly day here today, I do hope the rain ceases to give people a chance to recover, it's seems the whole country has been flooded somewhere or other.

Another busy day for me, we are doing a house party tonight, so I'll be sewing again [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
jtheb
saint
saint

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone?   Where is everyone? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 7:30 am

No trouble with rain, but getting cold. Have to put the car away or have to defrost tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone?   Where is everyone? - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where is everyone?
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SIMPLY HIS :: WELCOME TO SIMPLY HIS :: COFFEE SHOP-
Jump to: