SIMPLY HIS
SIMPLY HIS
SIMPLY HIS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SIMPLY HIS

CONSIDERING THE END OF THEIR CONVERSATION, JESUS CHRIST Heb:13:7

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Missing Forums

Go down 
+5
Anne
angel
Nancy
M.C.Nige
Elaine
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Elaine
saint
saint
Elaine

Missing Forums - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Missing Forums   Missing Forums - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 7:19 am

First topic message reminder :

I don't know how everyone else feels, but I am beginning to miss being on a forum.
I feel freer to talk, especially now most people just do social media now.
I do hope someone else remembers this little place, and the friends we've lost contact with now we're busy elsewhere Missing Forums - Page 2 862886
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Elaine
saint
saint
Elaine

PostSubject: Re: Missing Forums   Missing Forums - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 6:07 am

Hello Jane, it's lovely to hear from you I love you
How's the family doing?
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
jane rob

PostSubject: Re: Missing Forums   Missing Forums - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 6:18 am

hi elaine
Family all well ....expecting out 3rd grandchild any moment (she's in slow labour as I type) it was funny tonight Doug had a feeling about the forum and Jock......clicked on an old link .....and up this popped ... Very Happy.....Im on facebook (just to play the games) but all the photos of the Grandchildren are on their. Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Anne
Admin
Anne

PostSubject: Re: Missing Forums   Missing Forums - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 6:39 am

Hello Jane, it's really lovely to see you here, what a great surprise, how is Doug? We go back a long way all of us, we just started using this forum up again, it was Elaine's idea, but I'm enjoying it and seeing you in here has just made it extra special. Tell Doug hello, i'dlove to hear how he thinks world affairs are going since we last spoke on just six days, there's so much going on, but now I'm wandering Jane, it's just so good to see you here Missing Forums - Page 2 605530 Thanks so much for joining us x isn't being a granny great Missing Forums - Page 2 645895
Back to top Go down
https://simplyhis.rpg-board.net
Anne
Admin
Anne

PostSubject: Re: Missing Forums   Missing Forums - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 6:40 am

I hope all goes well with the birth, let us know Very Happy
Back to top Go down
M.C.Nige
saint
saint
M.C.Nige

PostSubject: Re: Missing Forums   Missing Forums - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 2:52 am

Anne wrote:
Here is the forum Nigel its called Fresh Hope.

...[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Thanks Anne! Missing Forums - Page 2 605530
Back to top Go down
jane rob

PostSubject: Re: Missing Forums   Missing Forums - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 5:49 am

hi anne and elaine,

yes anne being (IM a Nan) grannie is brill....Doug is fine very busy .....I will have to get him to write he much better at this than me. No news on bethany as yet still in slow labour could take days yet poor thing....its her first so she will have to be patient.....we know its a little girl so if like her mam little madam lol . It lovely to see you all here. Hope all is well with you and your families. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
jane rob

PostSubject: Re: Missing Forums   Missing Forums - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 6:02 am

Hi Anne, I've mentioned you to Doug. He only cancelled his website (whosepromisedland.co.uk) about 3 days ago due to the lack of interest in it. He will get back to you soon about his thoughts on current events and Scripture. At the moment he is still fighting battles against the media, Sky News, BBC, Guardian, Independent, Daily Mail, etc., etc. from both a secular and scriptural point of view. At the moment it all seems to be revolving around Iran, the Arab spring, homosexual marriage and the same old Palestinian issues. He's just dictated that to me on his way to the kitchen. Now this is me again Smile
Back to top Go down
Elaine
saint
saint
Elaine

PostSubject: Re: Missing Forums   Missing Forums - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 8:52 am

Is baby here yet ? I love you

God must have been moving us all for sure [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Janie
saint
saint
Janie

PostSubject: Re: Missing Forums   Missing Forums - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 4:52 pm

[font=Comic Sans Ms][color=blue][size=18][size=12]So are we all in here now ? To be honest it's such a long time since I've posted on a forum I've forgotten the basics ...lol
Back to top Go down
jane rob

PostSubject: Re: Missing Forums   Missing Forums - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 5:51 am

HI ELAINE

BABY TIA-LEIGH WAS BORN THIS MORNING BY emergency C section, BOTH DOING WELL BUT BETHANY A BIT SORE.....JUST GLAD IT ALL OVER ....SHE WAS 7LB 11OZ Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
M.C.Nige
saint
saint
M.C.Nige

PostSubject: Re: Missing Forums   Missing Forums - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 3:13 am

Anne wrote:

Where's the DOH emoticon...

Signed up, familiarised myself with everything, then sent jtheb a message. Unfortunately...

jtheb has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.

So I'll have to wait and see if he contacts me once I've posted.
Back to top Go down
Elaine
saint
saint
Elaine

PostSubject: Re: Missing Forums   Missing Forums - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 9:21 am

Wonderful news Jane, congratulations all round I love you

Hello Janie [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I may (or may not) be missing for a few days (depending on if I have time or not)
We have our Autumn Craft Fair at Church on Saturday
( Christmas one next Shocked rendeer)
I've been baking all evening, all the topping & fillings to do in the morning, then round to the hall to prepare it.
Back to top Go down
Anne
Admin
Anne

PostSubject: Re: Missing Forums   Missing Forums - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 10:43 pm

M.C.Nige wrote:
Anne wrote:

Where's the DOH emoticon...

Signed up, familiarised myself with everything, then sent jtheb a message. Unfortunately...

jtheb has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.

So I'll have to wait and see if he contacts me once I've posted.
oh isnt that a shame, he was walking on the edge in that forum constantly and always was shocked she hadn't banned him. I dont know the situation fully in there now but if he sees you post surely he will know you Nigel, we will have to wait and see what happens Laughing
Back to top Go down
Anne
Admin
Anne

PostSubject: Re: Missing Forums   Missing Forums - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 10:45 pm

jane rob wrote:
HI ELAINE

BABY TIA-LEIGH WAS BORN THIS MORNING BY emergency C section, BOTH DOING WELL BUT BETHANY A BIT SORE.....JUST GLAD IT ALL OVER ....SHE WAS 7LB 11OZ Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Cngratulations to you all great news Missing Forums - Page 2 645895
Back to top Go down
Hetty
saint
saint
Hetty

PostSubject: Re: Missing Forums   Missing Forums - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 7:41 pm

Hello Jane and Doug, it's Jock here, it's so lovely to hear about you both and your family, I often think of you and wonder how you are getting on, a big hug to you all, God bless Smile
Back to top Go down
M.C.Nige
saint
saint
M.C.Nige

PostSubject: Re: Missing Forums   Missing Forums - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 8:34 pm

Anne wrote:
oh isnt that a shame, he was walking on the edge in that forum constantly and always was shocked she hadn't banned him. I dont know the situation fully in there now but if he sees you post surely he will know you Nigel, we will have to wait and see what happens Laughing
Hi. I logged into Fresh Hope today, and found that jtheb had sent me a PM. I've replied via email. I've let him know about the forum, so hopefully he'll login or register.
Back to top Go down
jtheb
saint
saint

PostSubject: Re: Missing Forums   Missing Forums - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 10:49 pm

Yes I'm here.

Fresh Hope is not easy to live with but I have managed to deal with the problems and am still there.

Now I have come back here I shall do a lot less on FH.

Feeling old. Eileen and I are both eighty now.
Back to top Go down
Anne
Admin
Anne

PostSubject: Re: Missing Forums   Missing Forums - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 5:09 am

Great to see you John, i often looked at Fresh Hope to see if you were still there. Some of your comments maked me laughed and i thought ''that's john'' Very Happy
We are all getting older John my husband has a drainage now on his side, his bowels are not so good, diverticulitis and Colitis so its been many hospital visits for us. How is your legs john? are they still giving you problems? and Eileen, how is she? I hope she's well. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
jtheb
saint
saint

PostSubject: Re: Missing Forums   Missing Forums - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 5:22 am

We are both 80 and feeling our age.

My leg is no better after two bypass transplants, four angioplasties, and over four years.

I've said some of this elsewhere so hope no ones the repetition.

Eileen has had a new hip and knee. She OK except her memory is not what it was.

It is good to be back.
Back to top Go down
Elaine
saint
saint
Elaine

PostSubject: Re: Missing Forums   Missing Forums - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 8:32 am

Like Anne said, we're all getting older. I'm not so old yet, 53 going on 93 I think Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Anne
Admin
Anne

PostSubject: Re: Missing Forums   Missing Forums - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 3:10 am

I am now 64 i hope I haven't mention that before to because my mind is really bad, my Joe is 72 and between us we can't remember where we put things last and as for appointments if there not written down we very seldom get there. The man nextt door to me is 85 he has really bad legs to John and a man in my church has very bad legs with sugar, his toes are in a bad way and he hobbles in every Sunday that Gods spares him and takes part, praying etc sitting down of course.
Back to top Go down
jtheb
saint
saint

PostSubject: Re: Missing Forums   Missing Forums - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 5:33 am

As one gets older one thinks more about the hereafter.

You go into a room and think "What did I come in here after"
Back to top Go down
Anne
Admin
Anne

PostSubject: Re: Missing Forums   Missing Forums - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 7:42 am

That was comical .... and true and deserves a big... lol! Missing Forums - Page 2 645895
Back to top Go down
Elaine
saint
saint
Elaine

PostSubject: Re: Missing Forums   Missing Forums - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 10:56 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down
jane rob
saved
saved
jane rob

PostSubject: Re: Missing Forums   Missing Forums - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 8:57 am

Hi everyone, great to hear from you all!
Thank you all so much for your kind remarks. Sorry I haven't been on for a while. I've had all sorts of problems logging in. A combination of Firefox and my laptop seems to have been the cause.
Bethany had a few problems after the C-section and she's needed daily medical visits. It's been quite a busy time, but now everything seems to be ok. Tia-Leigh is absolutely thriving, so we can all relax a bit now. I'll try to post more soon and see if I can get some baby photos on here for you to see.
Hi Jock, we've both been thinking of you lots. It's great to hear from you again! Smile
God bless Smile
Jane
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Missing Forums   Missing Forums - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Missing Forums
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next